Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to connect wireless when the router only allow to connect with IP that is identified by the owner?

For example, my neighbor have an internet connection and use wireless router to share it with computer around the house. The problem is, I want to connect the internet using their internet connection but I have to ask them. So, can anyone tell me how to connect to their wireless without they know about my connection, or without asking to them?How to connect wireless when the router only allow to connect with IP that is identified by the owner?
No, quit stealing bandwidth you cheap bastard. Get your own internet connection, using their network without them knowing is illegal.How to connect wireless when the router only allow to connect with IP that is identified by the owner?
almost all the home networking are password wep or wap protected .no way you can connect without knowing thier security pass.
you can only use wireless networks if they are public and you sneaking onto to your neighbors network is theft , your stealing their bandwith that they are paying for, even if it was not secured they can find out you are on their wireless network



I know I traced one of my neighbors on my wireless network. that was before I knew how to secure my wireless network

No comments:

Post a Comment