Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I hook up my modem and router to a new computer?

Title says it all. I am going to hook up my modem and router to my new computer and I need some help/tips on how to do it. Is it the exact same thing as when I hooked it up to my old computer or is it different? I would appreciate the help.How do I hook up my modem and router to a new computer?
If your new computer is wired, just move the ethernet wire to the new computer and turn on the new computer. Your done.



If you are wireless you just need to check ';available networks'; click on your SSID and connect. There should be no changes needed to the router at all.How do I hook up my modem and router to a new computer?
if it is a desktop then plug the cable into the LAN port if it is through wireless connection then set up the router then scan for wireless internets then enter the code on the side or bottom of the router it should say sys passcode near it
  • how to make up with your boyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment