Friday, November 19, 2010

How much is a Wireless router for the Wii game system?

Well, I need a router because all of my access points won't work and yes I tried different securities. I need to by a wireless router for the Wii and for the cheapest price. Where can I find one?How much is a Wireless router for the Wii game system?
Well to get a good router you need to pay maybe $60-$80 so it can work between rooms. Some good brands are Linksys and Norton. (although my linksys broke down its still an overall good brand) both are sold at stores where you find electronics, ex: Best Buy, Circuit City, and Frys Electronics. (They did not pay me to write this)How much is a Wireless router for the Wii game system?
you can use any wireless router. have a look on ebay for cheap ones
if you find something can you email me because my wifi has not been working!
Go to Google and type in...... linksys wireless router. About 50 bucks would get you a decent one.
The Wii supports Wireless-B networking, but any Wirelesss-G or newer Wireless-N router will work (as long as they're not configured for g- or n-only operation). Expect to pay between US$30 to $50. You can find one at nearly any place that sells computer hardware or networking equipment. Brands to look for are D-Link, Linksys, or Netgear.

No comments:

Post a Comment