Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I make this router work with my pocket pc?

I got a Telus SE567 wireless router the other day. I got the internet working on the main computer, however, I wanted to connect with my HTC/pocket pc. I successfully connected, however, this wifi internet still won't work on my htc. Does anyone know the proper connection settings?



I had no problem connecting with my old router and shaw internet.How do I make this router work with my pocket pc?
You have to set up your wireless settings on your SE567 router before you can connect to it with your wireless device. You can access your router settings by going to http://192.168.1.254 and pressing the 'login' button in the top right corner. Log in with your username (admin) and the routers' default password (telus)



You can then access your wireless settings and set up your wireless key. If you need assistance with this, you may want to contact your ISP for step by step instructions! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment