Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to disconnect my laptop from a router?

Today i connected my laptop with a router using the router keycode and that made my laptop the admin for the network and will not allow the other wireless laptops in my house to access the network, no password or anything will allow the other laptop to connect so i need to disconnect the router and my laptop and reinstall the software for the oringinal network





any tips?How to disconnect my laptop from a router?
You should try using Windows Connect to..



If your using Windows Vista, go to start, and click on connect to it should show you the list of the Wifi Connection to edit it right click on it and click on propeties to change the setting..



on Windows Xp, go to start, control panel, on the left click on Category View, Internet Connection, Wireless Connection..



if you like the setting it is.. you can just turn it off by hitting the button or pull the switch on the side or on the laptop..How to disconnect my laptop from a router?
turn off the wi-fi, its a button or slide switch on your lappy

No comments:

Post a Comment