Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get the password for my Linksys wireless router?

Ive got my router second handed and the person i had bought it of, i forgot to ask him what the password was. I tried everything and nothing. I can use it with the ethernet cable but I dont know how to use it wirelessly.I just need to do the setup buti just donnot know the password. So does anyone have a clue?How can I get the password for my Linksys wireless router?
right as default in the address bar type in 192.168.1.1 then it will ask for user name and password if you havent changed this then it should be admin for both username and password.



if not i think theres a reset button on the router not 100% sure thoughHow can I get the password for my Linksys wireless router?
Hi There,

Below is a link explaining the problem. Read the page for instructions.

Just click on the ';Wireless Key Viewer'; link to download the zip file, unzip it and run. It runs in windows.

I have tried this and it worked quickly.

Hope it helps,

Al
Well every wireless router have a little button somewhere on the back or side which you are able to press only by the tip of pen or needle. This button is used to reset the router settings. So plug your router in and press it for 5 seconds. Then the settings will be reset. You can access the router trough a software which come with the router or typing in a router 192.168.0.1 that's address to access the router interface and user name is usually ';admin'; password is nothing or ';admin';.
Try to use these password list http://www.phenoelit-us.org/dpl/dpl.html

Ip address of router should be your gateway address when you connected with ethernet.

Simple way - reset your router, but good way - hack it. :)
ya gotta go find the person u bought it from nd ask them hope i helped best answer plzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment