Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I connect to my works internet router through ethernet?

So I connected to an ethernet port through my laptop at work, but Im not getting any Internet, It only says local connection only. I'm running windows Vista. Is there any way I can connect so I get internet from my work's router?How do I connect to my works internet router through ethernet?
The best course of action for you is to contact whomever provides the tech support at your place of work. Additionally you may want to have a read of any IT related policies your organisation has, as typically connecting equipment to the work network requires authorisation.How do I connect to my works internet router through ethernet?
They probably have it protected to keep out hackers. Ask whoever is in charge of IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment