Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to connect my ps3 using a wireless router without a cable modem?

i have my ps3 downstairs in my theatre room, and my computer is upstairs, i have a cable modem, and i have wifi but the ps3 connects and will then disconnect moments after... i want to buy a wireless router to put downstairs. is it possible to not connect the wireless router using the cable modem or computer because i can't have cables running all the way from upstairs to downstairs.How to connect my ps3 using a wireless router without a cable modem?
Cable modem has to connect to the router. That is how the router gets its connection that it puts throught the air waves. Now I think you can get something called a bridge that will allow the connection to come downstairs. It will not have wires but google it or go to Best Buy and they will have the stuff on the site.



There is something that will work I just dont know if its called a bridge I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment