Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I turn my Palm Pre into a wireless router?

So I'm planning on getting the Palm Pre from Sprint. And I was looking around to see if there was any way to turn it into a Wireless Router without Tethering. Similar to ';WMWifiRouter';



All I've seen so far is turning your Palm Pre into a tethering router.



My question is, is it possible to turn it into a Wireless Router without the use of wires or make it tethering?How do I turn my Palm Pre into a wireless router?
I dont think so.

the only way to get internet is through tethering and that is not even enabled through sprint.How do I turn my Palm Pre into a wireless router?
yes you need to tether and yes it is wireless you can create your own network follow the link it works great i have a palm pre





http://palmpre-hacks.com/palm-

Report Abuse


it's called my tether.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment