Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do i access my router settings! I tryped my Ip adress in but it doesnt work?

I need to make my router secured how do i?How do i access my router settings! I tryped my Ip adress in but it doesnt work?
you'll need the router's IP not your computer's.



Here's how: ***Don't use the quotes***



Start %26gt; Run, type in ';CMD';



At the prompt type '; ipconfig /all';

Now look for the entry that says DHCP Server or Default Gateway.

Directly across from either of those two entries is your router's IP Address.

Make a note of those numbers. (example: 192.168.0.1)



Open a browser and type the noted IP Address in the browser address bar.



Enter the router's admin Username and Password when prompted and proceed with configuring your router's settings.



That said.... ';The best place to learn about troubleshooting or configuring your computing hardware is the manufacturer's support website.';How do i access my router settings! I tryped my Ip adress in but it doesnt work?
192.168.1.1
go get professional help

maybe thats what they do all day long and they do it for a living!
  • how can i upgrade my pc ram
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment