Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do i connect my new laptop to the wireless router i have connected to my desktop pc?

Just purchased a new laptop which has a wireless card. My desktop is connected via wireless router. Do i need to get anything for my laptop for it to read the wireless router or is the card within sufficient? How do i connect it to the router? Its not detecting the linksys i have connected to my desktop. Thanks.How do i connect my new laptop to the wireless router i have connected to my desktop pc?
Hi. Go to the Control Panel and run the Wireless Setup Wizard.How do i connect my new laptop to the wireless router i have connected to my desktop pc?
Easily you have to run wireless search from control panel but you have to make sure of something , 90% of laptops which have wireless also contains a switch , make sure that wireless switch is on , if you need anyhelp then press f1 , write ';wireless'; and follow instructions



%26gt;%26gt;suzi
You need not use anyother device, try the steps in the below link.

No comments:

Post a Comment