Thursday, October 28, 2010

What type of router do I need to connect my laptop to existing desktop dsl modem?

I want to use my laptop to watch movies, videos and listen to music while I am working on my hp desktop. My desktop is connected to a dsl modem. I know I need a router, but I don't know what type to get. What should I be looking for and how much should I have to pay for it? Many thanks for any suggestions... I am technologically challenged.What type of router do I need to connect my laptop to existing desktop dsl modem?
You should get

D-Link Debuts Its 802.11n Wireless Router

buy it in circut city if they have it its probaly around 50 dollars because they are running out of buisness

i have this one and its x14 speed and x8 range

very fast

and easy sutupWhat type of router do I need to connect my laptop to existing desktop dsl modem?
Thank you Alex! Your assistance is greatly appreciated!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment