Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I log into my wireless router if I forgot the password?

Im trying to make my internet secure, and to do that I need to log into my trendnet router. I changed the password from the default, I think. How can I get back into the router? I already tried resetting it.....Thanks for the help!How do I log into my wireless router if I forgot the password?
Teh default username and password is usually admin. So that would be admin for the username and for the password. If that doesnt work you need to reset your router by holding the reset button on the back of it. This will wipe out all settings on the router and they will need to be setup again. If you need help call the manufacturer of the router.How do I log into my wireless router if I forgot the password?
Follow the what the manufacturers website says on resetting the router/doing a hard reset.
Call a professional

No comments:

Post a Comment