Thursday, October 21, 2010

Setting Password for My Wireless Router..?

Very Problematic. I don't know how to do it.

I entered the IP address into Internet Explorer, but it then asks for a Username and Password. However, the network does not require a password to connect to. I set this router up about 2 years ago and I do not remember any of this stuff. Any way to fix my problem?Setting Password for My Wireless Router..?
Unbend a paper clip and reset the router by pushing the reset button with said paperclip. Then set the router up all over again. This time, put all the passwords and stuff in a file on your HD somewhere and back that up somewhere else.Setting Password for My Wireless Router..?
It should be default to start with, Admin for user and a blank password.



you can search your router make and model to get to a mfg site, they have all the defaults on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment