Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I use my wired router as a wireless router?

I just bought a new tv. The router that we have for our computers is a router that actually is directly connected to each computer via ethernet cable. Is there a way to connect to the internet wirelessly with my tv without getting a new router? I do not want a wireless router for the other computers.How do I use my wired router as a wireless router?
Unless the TV has Internet Protocol capability, you can't connect it to any router, wireless or wired. Internet protocol is not the same as over-the-air TV reception.



If it does (these days, I wouldn't predict what is or isn't possible) have wireless capability, check the router's description. Most routers these days have both wired and wireless capability.



Hope that helps.How do I use my wired router as a wireless router?
unless it's already a wireless router no. you can buy wireless routers that hard-wired connections also.
Sell your wired one. Buy a wireless one with the money you got from the wired one. Tah-dah!
  • loss of control in hands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment