Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you connect a router to a router?

I need more ports than are available on my current router and I happen to have another router laying around. How do you bridge them together I can鈥檛 figure it out, and I could find any articles online that were helpful. (I'm talking hard-line routers I don鈥檛 do wireless in my house). I also read about some sort of special LAN cable I need as well. I feel so lost! Help!How do you connect a router to a router?
I have a neighbor who cascaded routers without doing anything special. He set up the first router and then plugged the second router into one of the ports on the first and set it up.How do you connect a router to a router?
Use a crossover cable and interconnect them with the cable.
u need some type of cable.go to best buy and ask one of those geek squad people

No comments:

Post a Comment