Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I connect to xbox live using my Router?

I have a netgear router, and I have my PS3 and Laptop connected via the router. However, my Xbox has some problems with connecting. It just won't pick up the signal from the router. Does the 360 need some external hardware so it can connect or what?How do I connect to xbox live using my Router?
You either need a wireless adapter for your xbox which is sold on xbox.com or you can keep your router close to you xbox and all you need is an ethernet cable for like $3 and you can plug it into the back of the router/xboxHow do I connect to xbox live using my Router?
http://site.video-game-central.com/blog/



you will need to purchase a 360 Wireless N Adaptor and connect it to your XBox so that it can pick up the wireless signal, they cost around 拢60
www.xbox.com/zh-SG/live/connect/diagnosi鈥? go on this website
you know the internet cable on the router? unconnect it plug in the ethernet cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment