Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I connect to my router via ethernet cable?

I want to connect my laptop to my router via an ethernet cable, I've plugged in the ethernet cable to my laptop and the router, now what?How do I connect to my router via ethernet cable?
Go to your network window; click the connections tab, find Local Area Network (LAN), right-click it, and click enable.How do I connect to my router via ethernet cable?
Now you have to go into the start menu and connect to (providing you have vista) if you don't have vista you have to go to control panel and network and sharing centre i think. Refresh your available network list and when your providers network appears click connect. It may ask you if you are sure and things like that but nothing to complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment