Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to connect extender to my laptop xbox 360?

Well I had it connected before a while back. My laptop is wireless and my xbox was ethernet, but now i have it wireless. My xbox shows up as a network, but no extender is found when it is trying to be configured. I have vista home premium. Also my router is a Verizon (i beleive its an Atheros AR5007) . ISP protocol is DHCP. Pleae help thanksHow to connect extender to my laptop xbox 360?
Did you go to the Windows Media Center on the Xbox and get that code for the extender? If not, do that, go to Media center on your computer and when the Xbox tries connecting, enter the code and do the whole dog an pony show again.



If you can't get that to work and just want your music... go to windows media player, go to the media sharing options and allow your Xbox access to your libraries. I'm currently running both media center AND a connection to media player... as long as the laptop is on it should work after.

No comments:

Post a Comment