Thursday, November 11, 2010

What do I need to do to use a wireless router for my desktop and laptop?

I have AT%26amp;T SBC Yahoo DSL, and would I have to cancel the account if I got a wireless router? I'm confused by what I need to do for the router to work on the computer, do I need to buy something additional? Would I have to make a monthly payment for the internet to work on the router? Sorry, I'm clueless when it comes to this. Can somebody please tell me how it all works?What do I need to do to use a wireless router for my desktop and laptop?
Everything will be the same, all you are doing is making the internet you already have wireless. Its just coming through some thing else. There are no extra monthly payments, And you can go buy the router at sams club or costco, and it comes with a setup disk. i did it all myself,within 15 minutes. i hope this helped.What do I need to do to use a wireless router for my desktop and laptop?
ok u need ur dsl, the router is used to expand ur internet connection wirelessly....ie u have a laptop, u use the router to connect to the internet from ur modem/dsl, so ur modem connects to ur router and then u can use ur router
Plug the wireless router into the DSL modem via the ethernet cable they gave you, and then plug your desktop ethernet cable into the wireless router (provided you don't have wireless on your desktop, most people don't have it). Set up your wireless router if you haven't already (most come with detailed instructions on how to do that). Then you can roam with your laptop. Just turn on your laptop's wireless adapter and find the network (Windows will do it for you once you open the wireless network browser). Happy surfing!
first of all you have to have internnet access, this means you pay for service at your house, or you tap into a ';hot spot'; or piggy back on your neighbours service if he hasn't encrypted it.



Then your computers have to be wireless enabled, either internally or with USB receiver.

With the USB receiver you will get set up disc.



you might have to set up home network through the control panel and internet options.
For complete info on hacking,trojan n computer problem refer:

http://rajeshhackingarticles.blogspot.co

http://rajeshhackingarticles.blogspot.co

http://rajeshhackingarticles.blogspot.co

It really helped me...

No comments:

Post a Comment