Thursday, November 11, 2010

How can I connect my xbox to a wireless router with an ethernet cable?

I want to connect to xbox live but dont want to spend the money on the wireless router for xbox. My xbox is in the same room as my router. How do I connect it?How can I connect my xbox to a wireless router with an ethernet cable?
There should be Ethernet ports on both the xbox and the back of the router. You just simply need to determine how long of a cable you need, get it, and plug it in. It's pretty easy.How can I connect my xbox to a wireless router with an ethernet cable?
Cat 5 cable on xbox to cat5 port on router
its very simple all you need to do is plug the ethernet cable into your xbox and then plug the other end into the router. Its very simple and this website can help you as well. http://www.xboxlivetheguide.co.uk/XBoxLiveTheGuide2.php?department=GetStarted

No comments:

Post a Comment