Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to block a webpage on a certain computer from the router?

I am using windows xp home edition sp 2, and I have a linksys WAG200G router. I just want to make a prank on my sister and block her from accessing facebook.How to block a webpage on a certain computer from the router?
open a browser and go to you linksys' GUI. enter the URL for your router usually 192.168.1.1



go to Firewall, URL blocking, enter www.facebook.com on the space provided for and add. enable url blocking and save your changes.



that's it.How to block a webpage on a certain computer from the router?
you can install the DD-WRT firmware for your linksys router and setup to block active x, proxies or other sites.
THATS NOT COOL DUDE!!
As I grew up I met most of my girlfriends thru my sister. She had some pretty hot friends. Be careful of the ';pranks'; you pull on her, they might come back to bite you later.



My 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment