Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I adjust router channels to connect to a Wii?

I've been trying to connect my Wii to a wireless router, but error code 50100 keeps popping up. I'm using a Linksys WRT54G. I can access the settings, but how do I change the channel it broadcasts on? I want to connect my Wii for Mario Strikers Charged. Thanks.How do I adjust router channels to connect to a Wii?
Err. I have the exact same model so I'll give this a shot:



type 192.168.1.1 on your address bar of your computer. password admin username leave blank.



Click on Wireless Tab, then subtab Wireless Security. Make sure your security is set to WEP, default transmit key 1. Then basic wireless setting subtab make sure it says ';mixed'; and change your wireless channel.





hope this helps...How do I adjust router channels to connect to a Wii?
enter to the configuration of the router and set the wep key of and all the security and then you will conect easly or buy a USB conector

No comments:

Post a Comment