Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I completely restore a wireless router?

I loaded some software into my router that locked me out of it. How can I get rid of the software and restore my router back to factory spec?How can I completely restore a wireless router?
If you try everything you can and still can't fix the problem, I suggest checking out these two links:

http://www.cnet.com/4520-7390_1-6274537-

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLisHow can I completely restore a wireless router?
There is a reset button on the back of the unit for times like these! Use a paperclip to push the button.
Hold in the reset button on the back for 20 seconds.
what kind of router??



maybe unplugging it for about 10 min let it reset might help.
There is a reset button either in the back or on the front of the router.
You can usually press and hold a button on the router to reset it...typically its a pin-hole button located somewhere on the router. Most problems can be solved by simply unplugging a plugging it back in, but if its something more dire, let me know the details and I can see if I can help you resolve it.



Let me know if this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment