Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I access the logs on my wireless router?

Apologies, I'm new to networking.



Anyway, could anyone tell me how to access the logs for my wireless router? I'm using a linksys wireless router with AT%T, and while I can get to the configuration page for the router, I can't figure out how to view gateway logs. Could anyone help me with this?How can I access the logs on my wireless router?
first you have to enable event logs in the admin settings.



then you have to set the file limits and folder options.



then you have to have an event occur.



then you access the files.(in the gui)How can I access the logs on my wireless router?
The memory on your wireless router would be really limited to enable gateway logs. It would atmost have the last 20-30 logs. I dont think that would be enough to do anything. If you can let me know your router model number and how much loging you want and for what purpose i can give a better answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment